Thursday, March 20, 2014

Hello Again.

No time no blog.

I can't say much at the second considering it's three in the morning and I really would like a little more sleep even after my nap and going to bed before Eliana (how embarrassing!)

Currently I am in her nursery as I'm supposed to be sleeping but that isn't going to happen. Since coming to Texas I saw a man at my gate get carried away by guards and driven off LAX property, had an asshole who had middle seat get bumped out when the man in the isle and I switched his seat cushion to one that had spilled coffee all over it. Had maintenance issues and sat on the tarmac for what felt like forever before making it to the Dallas Fort Worth area.

So far I have seen all the kids, most my cousins and my aunt and uncle. Apparently my grandmother isn't up for guests and doesn't even want to speak to her kids for the most part. Isabel drew me a picture that is now safely in my wallet, Kiki carried around 'fake Karma' and told everyone about her new movie and Elli is so close to walking it's not even funny.

She was also very grumpy and gave me nothing but glares all lunch time and I thought for sure I was a dead man just based on all my horror movie knowledge but she has since warmed up to me and I get giant smiles.

But honestly I was so exhausted I don't remember much of anything.

Here are my lovely documentation of the day!

Speaking of the sweet baby she just woke up
and Izzy has school in three hours. Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE!
    I can't wait for Kennedy to watch "her" movie. I wonder if she will love I as much as you did as a kid. Give everyone hugs and kisses.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kennedy finally got to watch the "Kiki" movie while having quiet time the other day...i think she loved it because she actually sat and watched the entire movie start to finish and that never happens. Thank you for getting her this movie it was such a sweet and thoughtful gift as always :)

    Love ya,
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete