Sunday, March 2, 2014

The passing of an era


It's done. It's finally over. After a month long marathon of Dexter dad has finished the show. Granted he wiki'ed the ending in like season one but it doesn't stop him from not wanting to commit to another TV show for a while. He spent the rest of the night watching one of mom's Katherine Heigl movies.

I on the other hand made us a nice chocolate cake. Maybe I've been reading too much and can't let go of my stories because the entire time my mind was echoing

While dads been busy watching the mass murder that only kills other murders I have been scrapbooking. But not just the normal type I'm working on photos and quotes from the books that have influenced myself. 
“Once you have read a book you care about, some part of it is always with you.”— Louis L’amour

Mom’s off in Seattle spending time with her friend and eating amazing food while I kinda forgot to eat one day and well that was disastrous. Tonight we’re going to attempt some chicken and mushrooms with rice and of course cake and for some reason rice pudding for dessert. It’ll be an adventure. 

My shoulders have been abysmal and I spend a lot of time on the heating pad but it’s not killing my good mood. There’s nothing better than just spending some time to yourself and letting some good vibes in your life.


Smiley face

No comments:

Post a Comment