Thursday, March 6, 2014

The Hermit Experience

Okay I've always been a hermit but I took it to a new level these past few weeks.

At first it was unintentional and then I realized I just really liked not having my cell phone with me for hours at a time, or that a computer is just a place where sound comes from so I can read.
Up until two days ago I hadn't even watched television.

I've painted, written quite a few things, scrapbooked half my book and even cleaned out my closet.

There are zero photos on my phone and only three conversations going on in my texts (only for things such as planning) I booked a random text to Texas and began rereading my last book series.

I think I like this way of life.

My sleep is still off but I'm getting more then enough of it, my stomach is getting butterflies because of someone, I go to my appointments and I'm happy. 

More then I can say I was a week or two ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment