Tuesday, February 4, 2014

An introduction from a blog I used to know


One with dreams and whimsical innocence. Funny how you don't remember these things until accidentally logging onto the site with a different email account.

I wrote about art and music. There was photographs of everyday things.

My first college application was posted on there. And I was dancing in the sun with my toes painted in a skirt.

I forgot I used to be like that...

So in honor of how I used to go about all of these things here's something I used to do. I'm not seventeen anymore. I've seen more and experienced more then I wish I have but nothing will change the fact that music means more than anything. When the world is falling down lyrics will be there to catch you.

I lay in bed, my bones aching while listening.

                           An introduction is the best way to bring this back to life.
                                                                                                           
                                                    Peace & Love for always- Jessica


I don’t know where music comes from
but its an element that runs through all of us
they say that two heads are better then one and this is one defiantly one of those times
twelve miles down a dirt road and through two locked gates is a place where this idea started
the whole thing is inspired by the things we enjoy doing