Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Second Chances

Sometimes I feel like my mind is rubik's cube with so many clicks and twists that I can't understand anything. My mind is hazy yet my pain is clear. I'm irrationally mad at someone who only deserves for me to be somewhat pissed at.

"I know first of all and maybe worst of all. Things haven't changed since years before and I don't want to be here anymore. Not with you." Bad things- Fool


My head bounced around with how to write this all day. Originally I was happy about everything. I was dressed to leave the house (my new boots on and everything!) there was even makeup. I never do things like that anymore.

I did all this to go to my doctor and while at my appointment I had to vocalize the day terrors my mind had been replaying. That is when I cried off all the makeup.

Since I was already dressed Mom and I went down to the grove for dinner and some shopping. I had a drink- which made me feel good. Looked in a mirror- I felt ugly and wanted to hide almost like everyone in the shop was starring at me, judging me.

When I had gone to the store I saw a sign announcing Little Mix was having a signing on Valentines Day for their new album Salute. I did the same thing last summer with my little sister when the first album came out.

Fun fact-fibromyalgia causes something called fibro fog 

and because of this side effect to my life I don't at all remember meeting them. I can remember waiting in line and leaving. But actually meeting the band- I don't recall being near them. So this is my second chance to meet them. Any by them I mean Perrie.


So this is my second chance.

I went from feeling good vibes and going to text the girl I met earlier to just melancholy and not moving. I ripped the posters that where meant for my room and I need to change my hair because I can't wait for my plans and I hope everything falls together before Perrie day.

Body aching. Head hurting. Feeling captive.

Peace & Love for always- Jessica