Monday, February 3, 2014

I just don't know

I don't know how to start this. I spend so much time in my head that I just generally jump to the middle part because I subconsciously know the story.
Do I say hello?
Welcome?
Check your problems at the door because this is my territory?

I already have a blog. Seven in fact.
But none like this.

I suppose I should start with the basics. My name is Jessica and I am a twenty-one year old from Los Angeles. In the past six years I've been searching for the reason I don't feel well. The scare of brain tumors and multiple MRS's and blood draws. I have my answer now and I hate it.

Trying to get past it. Trying to get better.

I hope it works.

I believe it's best to end it there. Because this blog isn't about that.
That would be too depressing.

Peace & Love for always- Jessica.