Monday, February 17, 2014

Feb. 14th


Instead of spending Valentines day celebrating with the ones you love my mother and I spent it out in Hollywood for a CD signing. Little Mix once again returned to the Grove for a M&G to celebrate the new album Salute.

Because of my wonderful mind I messed up the timing from 11am to 5pm. Not that huge of a time difference. Just enough time to go catch a movie, eat a long lunch, drink some coffee and notice that the giant fountain actually had fish on it and read my book that I'm obsessed with for around three hours. 

I had a wonderful and quick conversation with Leigh-Ann and this time I actually remember meeting them, unlike last time. 

It ended up being a nice way to spend the day and I had a wonderful time with my mother and just a great day in general.