Thursday, February 27, 2014

Work of Art.

Since I've been a bit of a hobbit of a person not leaving the comfort of my little home I took some advice and tried to take out some of my creative energies on canvas. 

I now know I am horrid with any form of painting but that hasn't stopped me if anything it's kept me going. 

But I seriously sick at this. 

That doesn't mean the colors and stokes upon strokes let my mind wander to photographs. I think if anything this has proved that photography is my nitch and love in life. 

Back to the (eh) paintings I jokingly told my friends I was going to make one of Karma before promptly painting the entire canvas a terqoise. It wasn't until my work today that they saw what I meant.

I spent the afternoon I wasn't shopping spray painting different works for hours listening to annoying music as the dogs ran around. 

I now have my secret pink work in progress, "Karma" & "Why am I calling him four? Or right that's his name" to my collection. 

1 comment: