Sunday, February 9, 2014

Between morning light and nights darkness

Last night left me with a mixture of screaming, crying and never felt such excruciating PAIN.
To Karma’s credit she gave me a ‘what the fuck I’m sleeping’ look when I managed to stumble and fall back onto my (rock hard, needs to be replaced) bed.
I only remember flashes of it all. The sun rising, trying to figure out how not to die and oh my god heating pads are the best. When I woke up for what had to be the fifteenth time I talked to my mom for about five seconds to confirm I had another cyst burst and I hope to have another one go to that level again.
It left me feeling everything that would normally be an 11 on the pain scale to megaphone screeching, nails on a chalkboard bad.
I also managed to look like I was related to the beast from Disney’s Beauty and the Beast. *picture of me not included.
I’m sick and tired of having to clean off my feet from blood every time I want to get into bed because THE FUCKING CHEAP CLOSET DOORS CUT THEM ALL THE TIME!!!
Here to hoping laying in bed and drawing out my next painting makes all the bad go away.
Also.

I love Castle.

Smiley face













Peace & Love for always- Jessica